ideen romantisches bad

ideen romantisches bad

cheering (crowd) hello hi so, what's you're name? my name's henry gallagher and i'm 12 years old. awwww (crowd) and where are you from, henry? i'm from wigan. who've you brought with you today?

uh, there's everyone. there's my sister, my mom, my dad, my auntie, my uncle, my grand dad. there's loads of us laughter (crowd) so, you've got a big fan club. yeah. and what do they all think of you being on stage? their all really supportive and they all really love it. so, you singing an original song today?

um, yeah. i wrote it myself. um, yeah it's called "lighting" what's the song about? um, it's about a girl. yes?! a girl? tell me more um, that i'd really like to be my girlfriend one day. aww (judges and crowd joins) does she know you've written a song for her?

no, she doesn't even..like..i don't think she even knows me. aww (crowd) oh, this is so romantic. oh my goodness, it's adorable. what is, what is her name? i can't say. awww (crowd) henry, do you not have the courage to ask her out? no.

(acoustic guitar) they song henry's performing today... ..he wrote it for a girl he's got a bit of a crush on. if it got on telly then she might hear the song? and then? she might go out with me. (laughing) i don't think she's ever heard my song. the lyrics are just about how i felt the first time i saw her.

and if she'd notice me i'd just be like really happy about that. (music playing) ever since henry was really young he's been singing in the house probably since he was 2. we're really proud of him, that he's written a song. and we think it's brilliant but we've heard it 200, 300, 400 times we have heard it a lot of times. i could sing it to you now i know all the words. i'd love to be a pop star.

i'm just really really excited i can't wait to get up on theat stage and just perform. we wish you the best of luck we can't wait to hear this song now. thanks good luck (applause and cheering) (music starts) (singing) i saw her from a distance

(singing) out of the corner of my eye (singing) her hair was shining bright (singing) she's the prettiest girl i've ever seen around aww come on (singing) she made me wanna smile (singing) her face is cute and it's beautiful (singing) and she's the only girl that stands out in the crowd (singing) i hope you notice me sometime (singing) i hope you'll be with me, be mine

(singing) you're everything, you're my sunshine (singing) oh, oh, oh (singing) she's got me struck by lighting lighting (singing) and it's frightening frightening (singing) i don't ever think i'll be the same again (singing) you're my princess, my girl (singing) you're my interest, my world (singing) you mean everything (singing) everything, to me

(cheering) (singing) ohhh ohhh oh oh (music playing) make some noise manchester!! (cheering) (singing) and if you smile at me (singing) you would make my heart start racing (singing) anything to see (singing) you're so amazing

(singing and clapping) think i've been struck by lighting lighting (singing and clapping) and it's frightening frightening (singing and clapping) i don't ever think i'll be the same again (singing) cause i've been struck by lighting lighting (singing) you mean everything everything to me come and have a look at this, look at this wow, she is gonna have to go out with you now you're so talented i mean you're 12 years old and you can write a pop song

that i'm sure would shoot to the top of the charts you made me think of a little olly murs i just wish you would tell us who this girl is because you would get her in 2 seconds after that performance most importantly you are lovely and she would fall in love with you first i'm sure what i love about you the most is nothing contrived about you it's very natural

and the song, the melodies were incredible and that..i think that could be a massive hit for you i really do henry, that song with a little bit of work is a really really good, henry you're very talented and i really hope you get the girl because you're just adorable henry, it's a yes from me. 100 percent yes

absolutely yes i think you know what's coming 4 yes' (music and cheering) thank you everyone did you enjoy it? i loved it even more than them. (laughs) put together

put to...all them put together you loved it more thank you very much everybody goodnight everyone she'll have been watching tonight do you think she knows it's her yet? uh, i don't think she has any idea henry was really talented i really hope the little girl knows it's her it'd be a really nice ending

hopefully yeah, he does get the girl they'll go back to school they'll have a romance and they'll be together forever and ever he deserves her

Subscribe to receive free email updates: