bilder badezimmer decken

bilder badezimmer decken

this is the stein family. mr. and mrs. stein have two children, luka and lina. lina has red hair. her parents and her brother have blonde hair. the children have their school holiday. the parents have got time off. what do you have with you? we have two tents with us, ... a big one for the parents and a small one for the children. we've also got two suitcases, a camping stove, ...

a pot, plates, cups, blankets, pillows, airbeds, a dinghy and a pump. did you have a nice holiday? yes, we had a great holiday. first we had a traffic jam on the motorway. but we had three weeks of sunshine. we had lots of fun. this is leon meier and his dad. leon has a school holiday and his dad is having time off from work.

what are they wearing? they are wearing ski-suits, hats, gloves and scarves. what do you have with you, leon? i have a rucksack with clothing, my skis, ... my ski poles and my ski boots. what do you have, mr. meier? i have a suitcase with clothing, my skiing goggles, ... my snowboard and my snowboarding boots. did you have a nice holiday, mr. meier?

yes, we had a lot of snow and lots of sun. leon had sunburn. i had a small accident, ... but i didn't hurt myself. this is nelly and lucas schmidt. lucas has fair hair. nelly has dark hair. she has a flower in her hair. nelly and lucas have two big rucksacks with them.

nelly, what do you have in your rucksack? i have clothing and my washbag in my rucksack. i've also got a sleeping mat, my passport, ... a train ticket and some money. lucas, what do you have in your rucksack? i have a small tent, blankets and towels in my rucksack. i've also got my toothbrush, toothpaste, ... my razor and travel documents. did you have a nice trip?

yes, we had a good flight to paris. in spain we had a nice hotel. in italy we had a puncture... but we always had lots of sun.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: